What is Nichiate?
Nichiate is a platform created by HubRiver company. It is the combination of a website and a social network that can help individuals, organizations and companies all around the world change the way they are doing business.
What can I do with it?
Nichiate offers you many options and while we said that it is a combination of a website and a social network, you can do a lot more with it.
- Create a website – With the new website, you will be able to present yourself to the world in a much better way. Creating a website on Nichiate will allow you to make it much more dynamic and interactive. Instead of just reading the information, people would be able to get in touch with you immediately.
- Use it as a Social Network – On Nichiate, you can connect with multiple people who share the similar interests as you do. They may be the people you know or the people from different backgrounds and social strata. Unlike social networks, you can engage with the other users on the platform on a much more profound level, learn about new things and share your knowledge and experience as well.
- Build Online Communities – Online communities are the future of business world. They are the place where people gather over similar interests to work together and achieve their goals. People are starting to make a switch and they are building communities that will help them operate and most of all, reduce the expenses and increase revenue.
- Forum – Forums allow us to engage in conversations with the other people. All you need to do is choose a topic and enter discussions.
- Support Forum – You can build support forums around your company and business and share the knowledge to guide your users/customers.
With all of this in one place, the idea is to make everything much more convenient. Combining these aspects will allow you to run your business more smoothly and effectively.
Why do I need it?
There are many reasons why companies and organizations should use Nichiate, and they are the following:
- To reduce the support costs for products and services.
- To increase the profits of your company.
- To spread awareness of your brand more effectively.
- To learn more about your customers’ interests, behaviors and needs.
- To create places of knowledge and a sense of belonging for people passionate about certain topics.
- To strengthen the relationship between the brand and the customers.
How long do I need to work before I see the results?
The answer to this question depends on several factors: the ‘popularity’ of the topics your community covers, the number of people working on the project and the amount of time they invest daily.
On average it takes between 9 and 12 months to reach the maturity stage of development. The first results from the work inside Nichiate can be expected 6 months after the launch.
How much does it cost?
The answer to this question depends on the scale of the project you are planning to undertake, but you can do it free of charge. Nichiate provides you with the building technology and all you have to do is decide that you want to go in this direction. However, consider the following:
- Consulting services on how to master online community building (options available at community.nichiate.com)
- Advertising budget: Funds used towards the overall promotion of the community, acquiring new membership through paid ads, and other promotional activities.
- Services budget: To manage your community more efficiently, you may need to purchase third party services such as MailChimp (bulk emailing), Buffer (social media automatization tool), and others
- Salaries budget: if you are hiring a team (or already have one) to run and manage the community project, plan their salaries.
Click here for pricing by HubRiver.
How do I monetize it?
Before you start thinking about monetization, keep this in mind:
- Monetization does not mean taking the money from members just for the sake of taking it, but actually providing the value that the members are willing to pay for and will keep paying month to month.
- Monetization models should never be aggressive because of the risk of driving the members away from the service.
What are the chances for success?
It takes time and dedication to create your own website, social network and an online community. However, we offer you the tools and the technology to do so and we ask you only to be persistent. For example, the success rate of building, scaling and monetizing an online community is 30% but with Nichiate, the percentage skyrockets!